1. What does Dad do at work?
Megan says... "He goes to work and works on his work with the computer picture and we can eat food. And we can play with Daddy at work. And I say, “Daddy, I want some food please”. And he says ‘OK”. (Chris has a fridge stocked with treats in his office) He wears a pants and a shirt and a different shirt behind the big shirt."
Emily says... "He works and he’s the chief. He brings us into his office. He works on his computer He looks at inside of our bodies and looks at our bones. I don’t know what else he does.
Katie says... " He (giggle giggle) I've got to think about that one. He looks at peoples bodies on the computer and calls other doctors to tell them that they have to help that person right away. He does lots of work on the computer. "
Ryan says... "He's a Radiologist and looks at x-rays and lots of doctor stuff. He’s a doctor and once he saved someone's life. "
2. What does Dad do at home?
Megan says... "He eats and drinks yellow juice in a big cup like a glass. He plays with Luke and says ‘Hiiiyaaa'. He plays with me. He plays with his computer right here in his closet. He’s working in there. I come in and I go out and shut the door really hard. "
Emily says... "He puts a TV show on. He cleans. He lets us stay up. He wears work clothes when he gets home and then he changes in his closet. He changes into his shorts. He watches Mommy and Daddy movies when the kid aren’t watching. "
Katie says... "He watches football. He eats. He builds basketball hoops. He listens to his Ipod (he does that at work too). He works at home on the computer in his closet.
Ryan says... "Dad stays up late with Mom. He plays with us. He has FHE. He sometimes does work at home. He also does stuff on the computer."
3. What are Dad’s favorite sports?
Megan says... "Golf ball. He likes to play sport kick. It’s my favorite game. He also likes to play High School Musical ball. (we have no idea what she is talking about). He likes basketball but he likes golf ball better."
Emily says... "Basketball and football and golf and he helps Katie do roller skating."
Katie says... "Football because he watches it. Probably basketball. We practice baseball with him outside so he must like baseball. Oh, and golf. "Ryan says... "Football is his favorite and Soccer and Baseball is his second favorite and golf is his favorite too."
4. What does Dad like to watch on TV?
Megan says... "Bas-ket-ball! He likes to watch that movie that is a big head with a little on the side on his nose." (again no idea.)
Emily says... "He likes to watch Daddy and mommy movies and football for BYU."
Katie says... "Football. That’s pretty much it. He watches basketball too and Scrubs."
Ryan says... "Football most of all. He watches Mom and Dad movies with Mom. Sometimes the kids make him watch kid movies too. He watches church movies as a family. "
5. What does Dad do after you go to bed?
Katie says... "He watches movies with Mom which isn’t fair.
Ryan says... "He stays up late with Mom. He watches the Office and other shows like that. He drinks lots of Mountain Dew and he has special snacks like Ice cream without us knowing but I know. "
6. What does Daddy like to eat?
Megan says... "Strawberries and cheerios, watermelon (very carefully pronounced to make sure she didn’t say waterlemon)"
Emily says... "He likes crisp cereal. He likes to eat spaghetti. He likes to drink diet Coke and Mountain Dew. "
Katie says... "He likes to eat everything Mom makes. His plate is always empty."
Ryan says... "Dad likes to eat anything Mom makes pretty much and ice cream and Mountain Dew."
7. What does Daddy do at church?
Megan says... "He goes away from us."
Emily says... "Sometimes he sits in primary and comes up and talks. One time he did that. He sits with the Bishop at the front because he’s the Bishops helper and all the time he’s going to say a talk."
Katie says... "He sits up in the front and sometimes gives talks and gives testimonies and sometimes tells people who’s going to say a talk next. So, he does a lot of talking. "
Ryan says... "He is in the bishopric. He sometimes conducts. He used to work with the young men. And one time he went into the primary and taught us something. "
8. Does Dad like to clean the house?
Megan says... "Yes sir ree. He puts the DVD on and he watches the movie and cleans the movie up. "
Emily says... "No, he doesn’t like to, but he does it. "
Katie says... "Probably no. He sometimes cleans."
Ryan says... "I wouldn’t say he likes to, but he loves to do it just for Mom. But any other time he wouldn’t like to do it."
9. Who does Dad love?
Megan says... "Mommy. Nikole and Amy and Sarah. Does he love you? Yes sir ree. He loves Lukey, and Ryan and Emily and Katie and Ashlyn and Amy. "
Emily says... "Mommy and Katie and Ryan and Emily and Megan and Lukey boy and Amy and Lindsey and Ashlyn. hmmm, who else? He loves Jesus and Heavenly Father."
Katie says... "His family. His sisters. His mom and dad. His wife. His kids. His everybody. "
Ryan says... "Mom, Me, Katie Luke Emily Megan and his Mom and Dad and his grandma and grandpa and everyone all the way up to Adam and Eve. "
6 comments:
Cute answers...I spent the day making roast, potatoes, rolls, salad, and apple pie. Then got to cut 4 boys hair. I think you had a more relaxing day...I'm pooped!
Those were great answers. I can't believe I got two mentions in Megan's "who does daddy love" section. Thanks Chris. You must talk about me a lot.
It would have been funny to fill out questionaires when we were young... because I'm still not totally sure what dad does at work.
what a cute idea. i have to steal that one. that would make such a fun fhe!
your kids answers are so adoralbe.
Hahaha I love Megan's random comments that nobody knows what she is talking about.
Such adorable kids! I love their answers. I know they think they have the greatest dad in the world!
That is a great idea! I think I will start the "Dad" questions with my kids next year.
Post a Comment