That is so funny that Luke is having nap time when it's . . . umm, snack time. From Tyler He is so, so funny that I would play with him a lot. That is so funny that he likes to sleep while it's snack time. If I was there, I would just let him sleep on the napkin. From Spencer
7 comments:
awww...he's so cute, my whole office aww-ed over him
Such a cutie pie...lunch time is definately nap time!
this is a cute picture!!!!
Oh Luke is so cute! I love it when the kids fall asleep unexpectedly, especially when we are at home.
He looks so big! Sometimes I want to fall asleep while eating!
how do you get your photos so big?
That is so funny that Luke is having nap time when it's . . . umm, snack time. From Tyler
He is so, so funny that I would play with him a lot. That is so funny that he likes to sleep while it's snack time. If I was there, I would just let him sleep on the napkin. From Spencer
Post a Comment