5 things I did yesterday...
- Played Mormon taboo with Chris, Ryan and Katie - and had so much fun. Lots of giggling-- our favorite was when Katie said 'where you got married that's named after a shape'... 'Temple Square"
- Had turkey, potatoes & gravy, Sparkling Apple Cider, and creamed corn for dinner in the dining room
- Spent most of Sacrament meeting in the foyer with Luke because he is crazy and loud and points at Dad the whole time... plus he tries to army crawl under my legs because he knows I can't bend over.
- Handed out PIG OUT PJ invites to all my YW for a PJ'S party at my house on Wednesday (P: Personal progress, J: Journal, S: Scriptures)
- Ate cheesecake with Chris after the kids went to bed
5 things I did today...
- Called my auto insurance company to report a claim... we hit a deer on Saturday night (so scary) and my now white trash van has a dented grill, bumper and a headlight dangling by a wire. My deductable is only $100... so excited about that.
- Cleaned up the mess Luke made by digging his fingers into a big red candle and smearing wax into his hair, shirt and my bed.
- Went outside with Megan and Luke and watched them jump on the trampoline and swing on the swings
- Made thank you cards and attached them to the teacher gifts to give to the kids teachers at the end of the school year... (I'm not going to want to do it after the baby comes)
- Washed and dried four loads of laundry... all ready for the kids to fold when they get home from school
5 things I will do tomorrow...
- Teach preschool for Megan and her buddies... theme: birds and spring (my second last day of teaching.. yeah!)
- Have another appointment with Dr. Burchart, my fabulous OB and go downstairs to visit Chris at his office.
- Take Katie, Emily and Megan to gymnastics at 6:00
- Get Chris to get down some of the baby things from the attic so I can clean them
- Watch American Idol with Chris after the kids go to bed
3 comments:
Call Geneva in Las Vegas is nowhere on your list...I feel jaded. Glad to hear you are so positive and hanging in there!
wow, you're getting so close! Good luck with everything!!
I hope your appointment went well. I'm sad I didn't make it on your list, but glad you called anyway. :) Your lucky you did.
Post a Comment