I thought our Young Women's activity this week was a service project to help an elderly lady with her garden. Another leader asked if we could meet at my house since it was close by. Well, a gardening service project it was not. Once everyone was gathered they informed me it was a
surprise baby shower and instead of baby clothes they were giving me gifts of service. The young women all made cards explaining their gifts... cleaning my base boards, washing my windows, cleaning my kitchen, ironing clothes and even FREE babysitting coupons!!! A special thanks to all my girls and fellow leaders for planning this special night. You guys are awesome!!!

8 comments:
I want one! I want one!! How awesome is that! You have one awesome young women's group that's for sure! And um, I just noticed you are LESS than 20 days away on your countdown to baby!!!! Eeeeek! How exciting! Of course I'm SOOOO jealous! I just broke the "100 days left" mark but at least I'm getting closer! I'll be enduced three months from tomorrow, on the 20th of July so the end is finally on the horizon! Can't wait to see what your little one looks like!
That is so sweet of them! What a great idea.
That is such a great activity. Your young women are awesome! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Great idea, I think I'll steal it for when one of my counselors is pregnant. Too bad this ideas wasn't circulating 7 months ago....
I recognize some of your girls!!
How cute is that! What great Young Women. Can they come to my house?
That is so cool!
Those girls are awesome!!
Such a fun surprise! I bet they loved doing that because they love you!
That's the cutes thing I've ever heard. How fun.
Post a Comment