Dear Baby Brother,
- You are going to love our family. It is wonderful. You will like how we watch family movies. You are awesome...even though I haven't seen you. When you are old enough you will love Harry Potter and even older, Lord of the Rings. You will love (as every boy does) video games. You will like church but you will scream. Our tradition (except Katie) is to love pasta. You will love Christmas. You will get a bunch + 5 presents. I hope you have greenish-blue eyes like me. We will go on a Disney world vacation when you are 5 months old. You will love the small rides. I hope you love Pokemon. We have been waiting for you for 9 months to see you. I hope you are smaller than I was (7 pounds 2 ounces). I am going on a trip in 2 days but don't worry, I'll be back for your birth. I love you so much.
Dear Baby Brother,
- I've waited to see you for 9 months! I know you are going to be so cute! I can't wait for you to be born. I don't care if you are big (like Luke was) or small (like Ryan was). I know, no matter what, you are going to be a wonderful, marvelous, awesome, fantastic and spectacular little brother. You are going to love being a Johnson kid. We laugh a lot and do very fun things like go out to dinner, go on vacations and see family. At church you will be used to having me or Ryan take you for a walk around the church. Something that runs in our family is being a good reader... so you should practice your reading skills. You are going to love Mom. She is so sweet, fun, happy, faithful, motherly and she has a good attitude. Of course you are going to love Dad too. He is very faithful, fatherly helpful, kind and brave. PS: In about 5 months we are going to Disney world with you. A lot of the time you will be in my arms. You are going to ruin Luke's spoilness, so have fun with it. Love you so much. See you soon.
Love Katie - age 8
Dear Baby Brother,
- I was so excited for you to come out. You are so cute. We are going to always play house. I am going to feed you when you are Luke's age if I'm allowed to. You will love our family. We like to do family home evening. Also we like to go on family walks and vacations. I am going to play with you and Luke in your room. I hope you have a fun time at our house. We are going to be going to go to Disney world when you are about 5 months old. I can't wait to play with you. You are very flexible.
Dear Baby Brother,
- You need to know the names of our family... Lukey and Megan and Emily and Katie and Ryan and Mommy and Daddy. You need to know our cousins names... Molly, Leah, Annie, Foster, Tyler, Spencer, Kayla, Haylee and Derek. I'm going to help you walk and show you the house in the family room and the living room and all the stuff. I can't wait to see you! I'm going to come to the hospital to see you. I'm so glad to see you. You are the cutest person that I'm ever going to have. You are going to love the toy I give you. You will love to play Duck, Duck, Goose. I hope you have a great time at our house. I will give you a present when it's your birthday. I'm going to show you our car. I love you when you are going to walk. I hope you love Lukey's toys. I hope you be nice. Daddy is going to kiss and hug you. And Katie is going to give a bottle to you. Ryan is going to share his toys with you. I'm going to try and make you climb up the stairs like Lukey.
9 comments:
Those are so cute. I guess they're excited for Disneyworld, huh? That is such a cute tradition. Thanks for sharing. P.S. Are they addressed to baby brother because the name isn't solidifed? Just curious.
These are so cute. I love them. Megan's is so funny. That is a fun tradition.
Wow, after reading those, who wouldn't want to be a Johnson? What a welcoming family. I love it. PS. I love that loving pasta is a Johnson tradition.
I know he is as excited to come to your wonderful family as you will be to have him! Is he going to be a little clone of Ryan like Luke? It will be so fun to see! Love you all! See you next week...we can't wait!
Okay, these made me cry they are so sweet. What a fun tradition. You have such a wonderful family!
Precious. What a fun tradition. Maybe we'll be at Disneyworld with him at 5 mo old too.
Oh my word, so adorable.
What a great idea!
Your family is fantastic.
So sweet. We are all excited for the new baby brother to come. We know he'll be totally cute and awefully lucky!
love the letters. your kids are so sweet.
Post a Comment