Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 5, 2010

Emily’s first Season

emily and ball

Emily is really enjoying her first season of soccer.  Her team is the age 7-9 year old Red Fire ants.

She almost always plays defense and takes her position very seriously running back to her assigned spot of grass as soon as the ball leaves her section of the field.  She is excited for every practice (Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 – 7:00) and is constantly counting down the days till her Saturday morning game.  She’s a speedy little runner too.  So fun to watch her.

So proud of you, Emily.emily running emily running2emily

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah Emmy!

David and Mary Walton said...

What a cute soccer player! I like seeing her with the ball and the rest of the team trying to keep up. that's what it looks like.

Elizabeth said...

Emily,you look so cute in your uniform! Soccer is one of my most favorite sports. Have fun! I miss you.
Love,
Elizabeth

The Seaquist Family said...

You are motivating me to get my act together and blog. I love how cute Emily is and how serious she takes the game. I can't believe how much beautiful green grass they get to play on. I think we play on dead grass year round. Doesn't make for the prettiest pictures. Ava is playing this year - her first time too. Quite hilarious!

The Starbuck Family said...

So fun! Way to go Emily!

Nikole said...

Wahoo Emily! You are a very cute soccer player. We are glad you are having fun. We love soccer too and are so sad that we have our last game on Saturday.

Amy Silva said...

Emily, that looks so fun. Go Fire Ants!

Shelley said...

Wish we could be there to see you play! You're so cute in your uniform!

Marilee said...

She is SOOOO adorable! I love that she is so good at taking care of "her assigned piece of grass!" Too cute!