Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 13, 2010

Little Turkey

matthew

I filled up the tub for Luke.  I looked away.  In sneaks Matthew already changed into his pj’s for the night.  He sees the full tub and climbs in a half second later.   I turn around and grin.  Then I call everyone in the family to come see.  We laugh and smile at him.  He smiles back. 

Matthew, you adorable little turkey, you can do no wrong.

8 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Crew said...

love it! This was ellie's signature move too often! You would think I would have learned my lesson the first time!

The Seaquist Family said...

Love that! Ava would fall in when "visiting" the boys when she was that age. She never ended up smiling though. Love his BYU jammies!

Ash said...

What a cutie!

Jennifer said...

He is a turkey for sure!

Shelley said...

Such a little sweetie! How can you get mad at that darling smile!

Nikole said...

Oh Matthew, you are too cute! No wonder you get away with things. =)

Lindsey said...

Oh that's cute!