Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 4, 2010

River Neckar Park

We’ve been to this park a couple times but I didn’t have my camera.  This time we went after school and Chris met us after work. Some of the reasons this park is one of our favorites:

  • it’s right by the River Neckar downtown Heidelberg with distant views of the Heidelberg castle. 
  • it has this very cool snake teeter totter thing that fits the whole family. 
  • it has a cool water fountain play place that the kids can play with to create different waterways and dams. 
  • the double tire swing is a favorite.
  • a fast slide for Matthew.
  • perfect place to sit and eat on the steps before the kids run off to play.

 snake_water area matthew and meganLuke on the slidetire swings views Luke Johnson Luke swinging Megan on the swingsMegan's socks

6 comments:

Shelley said...

That is a fun park! Darling pictures. Megan's hair is getting so long! (note to Megan: keep away from the scissors)

Lindsey said...

Can I eat Luke? He's so yummy!

Lindsey said...

And I love the legs picture.

David and Mary Walton said...

The photography is great as always. Love the one of Matthew and Megan looking at something. Looks like a great park, and I notice you are dressing a little warmer.

The Starbuck Family said...

That teeter totter looks so much fun! I was noticing that you guys were dressing a bit warmer too. How cold is it there already? I LOVE that picture of Megan on the swing. She looks so old!

Marilee said...

What a fun looking park. And the houses in the background are adorable!