This adorable letter from my five year old made it onto my bed exactly one week after Chris and I found out we were pregnant with baby #6. One week later we told the kids. Of course they were thrilled. We all are!
I'm eleven weeks along and feeling miserable... but happy. Exhausted... but elated. Moody... and well, just plain moody.
Due date: May 14, 2009. Emily, you'll be six!
Note: 'Cilly' is Emily's spelling for the name 'Kieli'. I told her it said 'silly' and she said, "Mom, a 'c' can have a 'k' sound!" You're adorable, Emily.
20 comments:
So cute. Her printing is so adorable. Could be a font!
Congrats you guys! I hope you feel better soon!
TOO CUTE! We're so excited for you guys! I can't believe your gonna have SIX kids! Now THAT is a big family! Love ya! It was so fun talking to you last week!
I'm excited you FINALLY posted about this! Congrats again. I hear I had the most "colorful" reaction. Love ya!
Yep, very cute. I guess Emily knew another one was already on the way! Hope you feel better soon!
I am so excited that we will have babies close together! Congratulations!
Wow Emily has a great grasp of the english language! I can't believe she is using apostophes and commas....etc. What a smartie....and only in kindergarten!
Lisa, I love Emily's letter..congrats on #6. We're headed to Columbus for Halloween @ my sisters house. Excited to see your town.
I still can't believe you got that letter before you told the kids. That must have made your heart swell. Cutie Emily! Congrats again, and I hope you're feeling better!
Congrats, Lisa! I wanted to check back on your blog to see little Luke since he'll be one soon- what a cutie he is!
Holy Cow! Congratulations!
That is so sweet of Emily. Sounds like the kids just want you to keep having babies! Guess you have alot of great helpers around your house. Congratulations! I do hope you are feeling better soon. Being that sick with one that isn't crawling is no fun, and I know. Good Luck!
Congrats!!! You guys are so awesome!! I love that you are doing it. Hope you feel better soon:)
WOW...Congratulations. If there is anyone that can handle six kids it is you. I do hope that you start feeling better soon. I remember all too well those days because they were not too long ago. Hang in there!
We are so excited for you!
Congrats!
Emily is so adorable!!!
Congrats Lisa! I love Emily's letter... what a sweetheart! Hopefully the yuckies will go away soon!
Emily is too cute! She is a little smartie. We can't wait to see you, and yes, we are so excited for the new baby!
Lisa-you are the WOMAN!!!! Congrats!!!!! You are the best mom and you have the cutest family. I Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl.
Post a Comment