Johnson Family

Johnson Family

March 26, 2010

Megan

megan girl copy

megan2 copy

Megan asked me if she could blog with me a week or so ago and tonight we finally found the perfect time.  Dad and big kids are away having fun and ‘swinging on the swings, eating Oreos, and blogging with mom’ was the perfect solution to turn a big ‘it’s not fair’ frown into a smile.   We decided we would pick some pictures of her that were already on the computer and then ‘finish the sentence’.  We usually ‘finish the sentence’ when we do hair… sometimes in the van… sometimes while we eat dessert… just whenever.  The kids LOVE doing this and usually their answers change daily.

 

Here are Megan’s ‘finished sentences’ today…

  • I’m happy when… I have my birthday.    (coming on April 6th – she can hardly talk of anything else)
  • I’m sad when…   I don’t get to go to the pool with my brother and sisters (Obviously that is what is going on this evening!)
  • I’m scared when… I hear that first ‘WICKED’ song and when I think about green skin and it’s scary and yucky. (She freaks out in the car and makes me ‘fast-backwards’ to the second song.) 
  • I’m excited when… my grandma and grandpa come. (Grandma and Grandpa Johnson are coming in 5 days)
  • I’m mad when… my mom tells me to go to sleep.
  • I’m silly when… I talk to Emily in a silly voice. 
  • I’m tired when… I wait on the bus for a long long long time.
  • I’m bored when… we walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk on a trail for a long long time.
  • I’m grumpy when… my mom tells me to go to sleep.  (and when Mom tells her to do jobs unless she remembers about her happy chart.)

OK, and that’s all the attention span we have right now… On to Oreos…

 megan copy

3 comments:

Jamie C. said...

We skip the first Wicked song too Megan. It's a scary one!

David and Mary Walton said...

I'm happy when I have to go to bed!But no one tells me I have to I just go!

Marilee said...

All I can say is I love this girl!!!!