Johnson Family

Johnson Family

September 8, 2010

Insights to Emily

We found this little worksheet on Emily’s desk at the Parent Open house this week…

  • I am… seven.
  • I am in… 2ecent grade.  (love this.)
  • My family is special because… they have speical family movie night with me.
  • The best thing about me is… I have five siblings.
  • My best school subject is… recess.
  • I work very hard to… keep my room clean.  (could have fooled me.)
  • I am HAPPY when… I have to read and when it’s time to go to bed.
  • I get MAD sometimes when… Megan scrunches me.  (this is Emily’s word for when Megan grabs her arm tight to make Emily scream.)
  • When I’m sad I like to… go to my room and put my face in my pillow. 
  • When I’m in sixth grade, I hope… I could have an IPod.
  • When I’m in high school, I would like to… have a good teacher.
  • When I’m 25, I hope I will be… a Kindergarten teacher.
  • When I grow up, I would really like to… have three kids.
  • If I could have three wishes for my future, I would wish for…  another American girl, a new bike, a new sister. 

DSC_8558

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is too cute! I like how she says "scrunches" haha! I love Emily!:)

Elisha and Scott said...

Cute cute!

Elisa said...

Wow she wants another sister huh? lol.

Marilee said...

Lol! Does new sister mean she'd like to replace one of the ones she already has (like replacing Cookie Cutters-hee hee hee- double points please) or does it mean she wants to add a new sister? Either way, the whole thing is adorable! I sure do love that blue eyed beauty!

Nikole said...

I love that. Emily is so adorable with such a cute personality!