I regret not getting any pictures of Amy’s fabulous reception… but I was too busy talking to family, eating great food, dancing and having a blast. After the Cafe Rio catered family dinner at the Salt Lake Hardware Building, everyone introduced themselves and some took the opportunity to say some nice words to the bride and groom. As a surprise to Amy and Chris… Scott, Dan and Mike wrote a little song and asked Chris to sing it with them. I LOVE IT!!! I have such talented brothers!
7 comments:
We still absolutely LOVE IT!!!
so clever!
You're family is hilarious! And your brother cracks me up. I have always wanted to be more playful and spontaneous but I just can't help planning everything. And then I married an accountant/laywer. We could probably learn a lesson or two from spending a week with your family! :)
Seriously...how amazing is your family. I thought about the Chris thing....seeing as we have the Mary thing in our family, I pay attention to that kind of stuff now. Great song. Classic!
love it! made me laugh.
YES!! I've been waiting to hear it again and I loved it even more this time. So creative and clever and so much fun.
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment