Johnson Family

Johnson Family

November 5, 2011

A Walk through the Trees

Fall walk17

Friday night we drove over to the Chuggs house to have a family sleep-over.  We left 10 kids at home to look after themselves (Ryan was on a scout campout) and went to eat at our favorite Thai Place.  Then back home to watch a movie.  On Saturday Jared was on-call and Chris had church meetings all day at the nearby Stake center.  I went running with Geneva – TRIED to run but could barely keep up – through these beautiful trees and was determined to bring the kids back to enjoy the beautiful colors and warm fall weather.  I LOVE fall!

 Fall walk1 Fall walk11 Fall walk2Fall walk3Fall walk12Fall walk21 Fall walk5Fall walk4Fall walk6Fall walk7 Fall walk10Fall walk9 

Hanna and Katie…Fall walk14

Megan and Josh…Fall walk13Fall walk16 Fall walk19Fall walk18

3 comments:

The Starbuck Family said...

That green field with the trees is breaktakingly beautiful. Wow! Fall looks so pretty there. Love the picture of Luke with his bright blue eyes all big. Such a cutie!

The Crew said...

there is such beauty in the world that I am determined that I must be missing some in my own little world! Great moments taken in your camera!

Geneva said...

I love this walk/ run. Its so fun that we can enjoy it together! I love Lukes big blue eyes.