We spent the day with Jared & Geneva Chugg and family at their house. Good times. We played games. Ate food – LOTS of it. Decorated cookies. Acted out the nativity. Played Christmas tunes on our chimes. Here are a few pictures from Geneva’s camera since my camera wasn’t charged.
Great day. At 7:30 we headed home and got dressed in our Christmas jammies ready for traditional Christmas Eve Stocking pictures.
Reading our new Christmas story – that the kids just opened up… ‘Christmas Prayer’.
After our Christmas story we said family prayer and then put our decorated snowmen sugar cookies onto TWO plates (because one plate didn’t fit them and everyone was adamant that their special cookie be eaten by Santa) along with a mug full of egg nog, Santa’s favorite. Once that was done the kids were SOOO excited to be going to bed that they scampered off pretty quickly. Once they had been gone for about 10 minutes Chris made a trip to each of their rooms to get them all excited again – that’s tradition too. Chris and I didn’t have much to do but stayed up much too late anyway. Christmas is so fun!!
5 comments:
I really love those stockings! I'm thinking of making some and they definitely need to be that big :)!!!
Cute stockings but.....too big! But such cute pictures. So much blogging, Lisa!!! You are getting so much done!
I bought them online and was surprised how big they were when I got them. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I had seen them in person-- but they do fit everything great!!
I remember those fun tantalizing talks from Chris on Christmas Eve.
I know everyone has mentioned it, but still...biggest stockings ever. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment