Johnson Family

Johnson Family

November 15, 2013

My Birthday

November was, of course, a busy month filled with all kinds of fun things… Hair appointments, dentist appointments, orthodontist appointments, soccer games, Visiting teaching, music concerts, gymnastics, home teaching, Stake dances, Relief Society Meetings and a few parties… including mine. 

My birthday was on a Friday and Chris had made plans to take me out for dinner and shopping – which I was looking forward to.  Little did I know, that as soon as I left for Enrichment on Thursday night, my husband and kids got working for an early birthday surprise.  They wrapped presents, made cards and got everything set up for when I walked in.  When the kids complained, “Where’s Mom?  She’s taking forever!”  Chris explained that Mom really likes to talk to the other ladies at Enrichment and that they’d have to be patient.  They were tracking my iPhone and when they could tell that my iPhone was ‘on the move’ they quickly got in place, lit birthday candles and got ready.  When I walked through the mudroom and into the kitchen they all yelled SURPRISE!! and I was completely shocked!  So fun to have a birthday surprise come a little bit early.  Chris had gotten a few things from Pier One that we had seen together and wanted – especially a new turquoise chair for my computer desk.   I love it.  I also got a big fluffy white robe that I LOVE.  Ryan pitched in on the Blender… he’s been dying to have smoothies.

 November Lisa Birthday party-2November Lisa Birthday party-1November Lisa birthday-1November Lisa birthday-2

The next night, Friday, Chris and I went to Biaggi’s for my birthday dinner.  We love their food!  Amazing Bruschetta and delicious squash ravioli with walnuts.  Cheesecake and Pumpkin Crème Brulee for dessert.   

November Lisa birthday-3November Lisa birthday-4

No comments: