Chris and the kids did a good job of making me feel loved on my birthday. A yummy cake from Nothing Bundt Cake and a pile of presents… mostly kitchen stuff, which the kids were so excited to give me. Luke couldn’t wait to see my reaction at the cookie sheets. I think he thought it must be like getting ‘Wii Stuff’ for a mom. It was so funny to see him so excited for me. Chris surprised me with beautiful Santa ornaments from Crate and Barrel – 11 Santa’s from different countries. I love them!
My favorite present started before my birthday. On October 7th I found a card on my pillow….
I knew immediately that I was going to get a card everyday as a countdown to my birthday. What a sweetheart. So fun to find the hidden card every day somewhere around the house… in my bathroom drawer, in my purse, in the kitchen. Usually each day’s card had something to do with either something we did that day, or a conversation we had had. It was thoughtful and I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment