October Fun
Thanksgiving time…
Christmas time…
January - Martin Luther King Day “I have a dream. My dream is that I could be Hulk and save people.”
February
I found this paper that came home from school in early February. “In 9 days I am going to Hawaii with my family.” So hard to focus on anything else!
President’s Day – reversible Lincoln and Washington president art – so cute!
March – St. Patrick’s Day things… “I feel lucky when I got a new friend that is right beside my house.” Matthew’s treasures: Ryan, Mom, Dad, Gamdpad, WiiU.
Mother’s Day
Matthew was so cute with his charts. He loved when I would make one for him but more and more he wanted to make his own. He would draw pictures of what he wanted to accomplish that day which would take him a good hour itself. I loved finding his charts all around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment