Johnson Family

Johnson Family

July 28, 2008

Stay tuned...

We're home.

After 5 1/2 weeks of vacationing... we've returned to our perfectly wonderful house in hot and humid Georgia -- and now, after unpacking suitcases, doing laundry, going through the mail, paying the bills, signing up for soccer and ballet, organizing a preschool meeting, catching up on email, scheduling a termite inspection for our annual service agreement ($200), stopping by the school, and picking up a few things from the grocery store (thank you Chris) we are ready to unpack the 2000+ pictures from all our adventures.

So stay tuned... it's going to take awhile.

5 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

Glad to hear. It sounds like a true Johnson vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it. Now that we are in the same time zone...yeah...I'll give you a call.

Ellie said...

SISTER JOHNSON! I am so glad you're home! I can't wait to see you guys, riley and i have missed you like crazy!

Marilee said...

Can't WAIT!! to see all your pics and hear about your European Vacation! Waiting patiently.....

Rye said...

hallaflippinluya!!! i have been waiting for you guys to get back for like EVER, young womens isn't the same without you there hope ya had a goo dtime on your vacation

Jennifer said...

I've been checking your blog to see when you got back. I can't wait to see all those pictures and here about your totally fabulous vacation. I am SOOOOO Jealous!