Just like Amy, I've been taking a photography class for a couple weeks now. It's been a lot of fun. Our first assignment was to experiment with light... different kinds of light and light during different times of the day.
1/160 F 4.8 ISO 200
Here's my house taken at 8:00am and noon.
18mm 1/15 F20 ISO 200 
8 comments:
Great pictures! Photo classes are so fun. I did that in high school and college (in the film days of course) and loved it! That 8:00 pic of your house is awesome. Great capture of the sky! I assume the f-stop and shutter are the same in both house pics? Very cool.
I've always wanted to take a photography class....one of these days. Of course I'll have to have a better camera first!! Love the fall pictures of your house. Great time of year!
Wow, what a difference between the two times of days. And I love the picture of Luke. I wish you could be in our little photography club that meets for the first time this week YEAH! Maybe we will just steal your homework assigments! Where are you taking your class?
A photography class sounds like so much fun. You seem to have a natural eye for it based on all the cute pictures you post of your family. Your house is beautiful by the way.
I love how autumy your house looks in that first picture. Gorgeous.
One of my favorite assignments in my black and white photo III class was to take portraits using "bad" lighting. I took pictures of JOe sitting in a rocking chair in a dark house holding a floor lamp without the shade on, and several others with that same idea. Anyway, they were my favorite pictures of the whole semester, probably of all my classes. They made it into the art dept. hall gallery (toot-toot that's my own horn :)) But anyway, the whole point of the assignment was to prove that even "bad" lighting can produce a great result sometimes. I hope you learn tons from your class! Please show more assignments, that will be fun!
Those look great. I have been wanting to take some classes to learn how to REALLY use my camera.
How cool. Maybe someday I'll be as smart as you and Amy with picture taking.....probably not though! Great pics.
It's amazing how early morning light can produce such great pictures. I can't wait to see some more pictures...it sure is a fun hobby isn't it!!
Post a Comment