Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 30, 2008

Butter

Megan was sitting beside me today as I buttered my baked potato... a total craving these days. She was eating Doritos since every time I eat she wants to too... and I wasn't about to share my precious potato. "Mom, I think I'm going to put butter on my Doritos!" she said with wide eyes and a smile. I made a face and a pretend gagging sound (which comes very natural to me these days) to which she replied, "Mom, I think it's going to be very good, and guess what, you don't even have to try it!!" ---Needless to say I didn't let her do it or I would have made a real gagging sound.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Butter on a dorito.... hmmm
sounds kind of odd but who knows
little kids will eat anything.

Brian Foster Walton said...

Haha, but Lisa you didn't even have to try it. She was just being creative.

Jennifer said...

She and Gabriella need to have a butter party.

Mike Walton said...

Butter on corn? Crazy!