Johnson Family

Johnson Family

November 30, 2009

Thankful

Indian Megan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This year I made Thankful booklets with phrases the kids had to write about…

Here is what Megan is thankful for…

I’m thankful when my family…

  • Says prayers
  • Helps together
  • Shares
  • Watches family movies

I’m thankful for nice words like…

  • “I like you”
  • “I want to play with you”
  • “I hope you’re feeling better”
  • “You’re a good friend”

 

I’m thankful for my testimony…

  • “The church is true.”
  • “I hope we live better in church.”
  • “I love the Holy Ghost.”

At church I’m thankful for…

  • Jesus’ house
  • Primary
  • Primary songs
  • My teacher at church

I’m thankful for food…

  • Scabetti
  • Tacos
  • Sandwiches
  • Pineapple and rice

I’m thankful for friends…

  • Logan
  • Erica
  • Brantley
  • Abby
  • Jagger

 

I’m thankful for clothes…

  • My shirt
  • Matthew’s shirt
  • Daddy’s shirt
  • Momma’s shirt

I’m thankful for family…

  • Daddy, Mommy, Ryan, Katie, Emily, Megan, Luke, Matthew
  • Grandma and Grandpa
  • John and Nikole

I’m thankful for places…

  • McDonalds
  • Our home
  • Logan’s house
  • Splash park

I’m thankful for vacations…

  • Florida
  • Disney World
  • Colorado
  • Georgia
  • The Beach

Megan made her Indian outfit at Pre-K and came home wearing it with pride.  Even a ‘hat that goes both ways!’ 

We are thankful for you, Megan!

Indian Megan1 Indian Megan2

1 comment:

Nikole said...

Oh Megan is so cute!