We loved the pool right on the beach.
We loved the water playground, the water slide (even though it was freezing) and playing with Dad.
We loved the lazy river.
Emily and Katie loved the warm baby pool.
Luke LOVED the playground and the big blue slide.
Matthew loved just hanging out in the stroller.
Megan loved perfecting her balancing act with Dad.
Luke loved the sand, far away from the scary waves.
I loved taking pictures of the kids. The weather was warm but gloomy and foggy. You could see rainstorms in the distance. We stayed until the rain started pouring on top of us. We loved it.
We loved getting back to the hotel, showering, getting our warm jammies on and watching a movie.
The kids loved the splash park right by the ocean.
We loved our evening walk by the ocean.
Chris loved listening to the BYU game through his iPhone since we couldn’t watch it anywhere. He’s so good at multitasking.
We loved eating hamburgers and onion rings at Johnny Rockets on the way home.
We loved just being together. It was a good trip.
5 comments:
Looks like FUN! Merry Christmas to you all
I just have to say your pictures are beautiful! I need to work on my picture taking skills. I have such a hard time "in the moment". Looks like so much fun. How far was this from your house? Love the pool with the slides. My kids would have been in heaven. I have convinced them (much to Derek's dismay) that the beach is the best!
So fun!
my parents have those vacation club memberships and they are so awesome. i will have to look up daytona:) great pics.
That looks like a fun vacation! Warm sounds nice!!!
Post a Comment