Johnson Family

Johnson Family

December 21, 2009

Little Girls Christmas Party

girls party

The last time I hosted a Christmas party for my kids was in Washington.  Ryan and Katie invited over a few kids and danced to Christmas music, ate treats and made a Santa face art project.  Every year since I have thought about doing another one and haven’t because of travel plans,  pregnancy, getting ready for company, newborn babies, and everything else!  In November, walking through isles of Christmas decor I fell in love with some cute Santa plates and my dreams for a little girls Christmas party emerged.  Oh, how I love cute party supplies. My girls squealed when they heard my plans.  Katie, Emily and Megan helped me plan activities, send invitations, get art supplies ready and set the table with yummy treats.  Ryan was banished to the bonus room with a friend to play Wii.  Luke was banished to his room for a nap.  And the girls and I had so much fun making snowman, drinking hot chocolate, listening to Christmas music, drawing and playing Christmas bingo, and eating so many yummy Christmas treats.   I sat down to create a paper reindeer while the girls were working on their snowman… I never allow myself time to do stuff like that anymore and it was so much fun… plus, who wouldn’t love the compliments of nine little girls as they watched my every move.  Hope my little sweethearts had a fabulous time… I sure did.

snowman pictures

6 comments:

Amy Silva said...

Oh, I love it. I'm such a sucker for good party supplies too.

Mom said...

That looks like a wonderfully fun party. I want to see the paper reindeer too.

Kim Ence said...

My little sweethearts sure had a wonderful time! Thanks for always throwing a great bash!

Shelley said...

I wish I were a little girl and could come to a party at your house! So much fun!

Lindsey said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to put that in my brain for about 8 years down the road.

The Starbuck Family said...

Our girls had so much fun!They showed everyone who came to our house their snowman pictures they made. Another vote for me for having a weakness for cute decorations! Thanks for all the Christmas fun!