Johnson Family

Johnson Family

September 1, 2010

Today

 

I woke up at 6:38 to start doing the girls hair.

I fetched a wet stuffed animal out of the bathtub… TWICE.  Thank you, Matthew.

I booked our Paris apartment for October.

I finished washing, drying, folding and putting away every stitch of clothing in this entire house.  Everything is clean at this very moment.  I’m quite proud of myself. 

I watched Luke pour a cup of water into his shirt pocket.  Quite funny.

I went for a walk to the park with Megan, Luke and Matthew.

I made cheese quesadilla’s for lunch… a favorite these days.

I planned our dinners for the next week and made a grocery list.

I pulled Luke in for a hug and started pecking him with kisses on his check and neck and he said, “I’m not DAD!”  oh, goodness… that makes me laugh.

I typed 10 recipes into the computer.  I’m going through all of my recipes, compiling, organizing, tossing and typing.  I’ve been wanting to do this forever.

I got Luke to take a nap.  That’s three days in a row.  We’re getting back in a schedule and I love it.

I took a 10 minute nap on the couch – that turned into an hour nap.

I dropped off Coach Chris and soccer players, Ryan, Katie and Emily at the soccer field and went grocery shopping.

I fed my family pork chop casserole and potato leftovers.

I watched Chris’ face beam with joy as we watched the BYU press conference about going Independent in Football.

I stayed up too late… again.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a busy day! I especially liked the 10 minute nap part. I always lay down for 10 minutes and then get woken up by one of the girls an hour or so later. Oops.

Elisa said...

Sounds about like my day. But with a bit less kiddos and a bit more work. :) And I wasn't even close to getting a nap!

Shelley said...

Such a busy day...but typical for you. I need to go thru my recipes too...I collect them, but then make Del take me out to dinner!

Sarah Walton said...

oh, I want to know what you're doing for all your recipes . . . I've organized my recipes a few times, but it's hard to lose track when I have lots of different recipe books, etc. I need a better system.