Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 31, 2011

My 50’s Girls

Poodle Skirts4

Emily and Megan were so excited to be 50’s girls.  When their skirts came in the mail the girls were ecstatic.  They loved everything about the costume… especially the glasses…  and couldn’t WAIT for Halloween.  Katie wanted to be a cooler version of a 50’s girl – a ‘pink doll’ in this case – and of course wanted to be a little different than ‘the girls’ – which around here means Emily and Megan.    I sure love these three!!    { Katie, 11 years old.  Emily, 8 years old.  Megan, 6 years old. }

Poodle Skirts6 Poodle Skirts3Poodle Skirts12 Poodle Skirts20Poodle Skirts5Poodle Skirts7 Poodle Skirts8Poodle Skirts9 Poodle Skirts15Poodle Skirts10 Poodle Skirts16Poodle Skirts11 Poodle Skirts18 Poodle Skirts1 Poodle Skirts19Poodle Skirts14Poodle Skirts17 Poodle Skirts13Poodle Skirts21

We went trick or treating on Patrick Henry Village with the Gillespie Family and Aston Family – minus Ryan, Mark and Tate who all went to the Stake Youth Halloween Activity.  It was a gorgeous night and pleasantly warm.  We walked up streets filled with Halloween decorations, with adults out on the lawn handing out candy and swarms of costumed kids.  It was just like out of a movie.   So much fun!

5 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

Gorgeous of course! I love how Katie wan't to be "older" than the other girls. But WOW I can't believe how tall Emily is! She is gaining on Katie. I wonder how Katie feels about that. Your kids are so grown up. Feels like forever since we've seen you.

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, what a fun photo shoot!! And with such gorgeous models:) You girls look so good!!

Ash said...

I love the costumes! I wish I had a skirt to match and we could play dress up!

elisha said...

WOW, your girls are growing up WAY too fast! Holy Cow! Very cute!

The Starbuck Family said...

Love the costumes!