Johnson Family

Johnson Family

April 1, 2013

This week’s random life details…

  • Flights are booked.  We're headed to Colorado Springs from Tuesday, April 16th to Wednesday, April 24th to go find ourselves a house!
  • We have a skype meeting with a builder in the area tonight to ask him some questions.
    Katie was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society last night.  So proud of her.
  • 4 people came to look at our house last night with the real estate agent so we left to go eat dinner at Ikea.  Then I took just Megan to go grocery shopping.  Much needed one-on-one time.
  • Ryan got a 100% on his major 3rd quarter project and a 98% on his 300 word memorized poem... class average was 75.  He recited it a couple times for us Wednesday night which was our 'entertainment' for the evening and a quick break from everything else.
  • Emily dressed up as Heromine from Harry Potter yesterday for 'Dress as your favorite Character' Day at school.  She looked darling.  Did I take a picture?  No.  Dang it.   Megan was a cowgirl for her book 'Annie McRay'.
  • Emily just finished the last Harry Potter book a week ago and is delving into a couple more long series already.
  • I've been tutoring Yvonne’s son, Caleb, in Spelling for the last 4 months and just had to quit because of everything else going on.
  • We finally got RFO's (Request for Orders) and our REPORT to CARSON DATE is June 18th.  That's when Chris will start in-processing.  (It's earlier than we thought.)   
  • Tonight Chris and I are going to Ryan's weekly High School Soccer pasta dinner and then off to help the Easter bunny with baskets. 
  • Ryan's JV team plays here tomorrow and I'm excited to watch!
  • We have nothing tomorrow night.  Empty on the calendar.  Totally free.  Can't believe it.    
  • Chris is in charge of the 5th Sunday combined RS/Priesthood lesson.  He's been thinking about it and working on it for a long time.  I’m sure it will be great.

No comments: