Johnson Family

Johnson Family

September 11, 2013

Here we go.

I’m so far behind, with so much to catch up on that I’m not sure where to even start.   We’ve enjoyed our transition to Colorado Springs… we love our new house, the neighborhood, the Elementary, Middle and High school, and our new ward.  The kids have seemed to transition really well… and have jumped into extra-curricular activities and made lots of great friends.  I’m so grateful for that.  Chris enjoys his work, his big TV with surround sound and watching sports ‘live’ at the right time of day.   I’m loving my mornings with the boys and my afternoon trips to Target with Matt.  I don’t even mind my afterschool extra curricular driving schedule, since everything is so close to my house!  It’s so fun to be in Young Women’s again with Katie.  { This is my fourth time being the Beehive Counselor. } But I wish I could get a handle on my never ending and overwhelming to-do list that revolves around this new house and our 6 kiddos.  Life is good… but I’ve got to prioritize my time so I can jot some things down here to remember it all.  The good, bad and crazy.  That’s one of many new goals I have for myself.   More recording.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

The Seaquist Family said...

You aren't alone! I feel like 2013 got the best of me. Hope all is going well. We'll have to chat soon.