Luke on the first day of school with his new Star Wars backpack and our traditional cookies for teacher.
This cute kid couldn’t be more excited to start Kindergarten. I signed him up for afternoon Kindergarten which suits our schedule just perfectly. He and Matthew spend the whole morning playing dress up, Star Wars guys, Lego and trains. Then at 11:00 we head downstairs and sit at the big kitchen island to do homework while we eat lunch. Matt works on his preschool workbook and every day says… “I have homework too even though I don’t have school.” At 12:30 we walk down to the school (Matt rides his Spiderman bike with training wheels) and drop him off. School is from 12:45 to 3:45. Emily and Megan pick Luke up from the fenced Kindergarten playground and the three of them walk home together getting home right before 4:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment