Boy, this kid loves to dress up. Inevitably right before we have to leave for school I find him completely dressed as a different character – but today he was Darth Vader right from the get-go. They sure do love their Star Wars.
I love it!! My little boys on are that dress up kick too these days-such fun times. They would be so jealous of that super cool Vader costume-they had a full on Star Wars marathon with Aaron right after the baby was born. They have light sabers and we talk about Star Wars all the time when I realized they hadn't even seen it-crazy!Now they love it like Luke does. Ps.Love that cute little toothless grin he is sporting=)
1 comment:
I love it!! My little boys on are that dress up kick too these days-such fun times. They would be so jealous of that super cool Vader costume-they had a full on Star Wars marathon with Aaron right after the baby was born. They have light sabers and we talk about Star Wars all the time when I realized they hadn't even seen it-crazy!Now they love it like Luke does. Ps.Love that cute little toothless grin he is sporting=)
Post a Comment