Johnson Family

Johnson Family

January 24, 2015

Time Capsule–Part Two

After reading our Time capsule’s from the year 2000, I had the kids predict their own future for Family Home Evening.  The originals will go in our FHE binder…  These make me smile.   I love that you can just tell that these are our children – and I especially love that our little boys ‘teenage’ predictions seem to nod to Ryan. 

RYAN

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 21.  I will be home from my mission and going to BYU or BYUI.  I will be dating lots of girls a lot.  Ballroom Dancing/Double Dates with Katie
  • In 10 Years:  I will be 26.  I will be married to a beautiful woman.  She will be pregnant with a boy.  I will have a job (or be in school) as an orthodontist/doctor/something mathematical.
  • In 20 Years:  I will be 36.  I will have 6 Kids.  The 3 oldest will be in elementary school and my youngest will be turning 1.  We will go on a Disney Cruise.

KATIE

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 19.  I may be leaving on a mission (Deutschland!) or being an EFY counselor, preparing to to to college at BYU.  Lots of dating!  Double dates with Ryan.
  • In 10 Years:  I will be 24.  Getting married to the man of my dreams or dating.  I’ll be done with BYU and be working as an Elementary School Teacher.  I’ll be holding Ryan’s babies!
  • In 20 Years:  I’ll be 34.  I’ll be pregnant with my 5th child.  (3 boys and 2 girls).  William – Henry – David – Macy – Amber

EMILY

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 16.  I will have a drivers license and will be going on double dates.  I will be in 11th grade, will go to Stake dances and Seminary.  I will also have my own red car.
  • In 10 Years: I will be 21 years old.  I will be engaged to a strong, tall, BYU fan.  I will have already gone on my mission to France and I will have 3 1/2 years of college left.
  • In 20 Years: I will be 31 years old.  I will have an 8 year old girl, Olivia, a 5 year old boy, Brian, and a 3 year old boy, James.  I will also be pregnant with twin girls.  I will live in Oregon near Megan and our kids will be best friends.

MEGAN

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 14 and I will love Seminary and dances.  I will be in 9th Grade and will still play soccer.  Yeah!
  • In 10 Years: I will be 19 and have three more years of BYUI.  I will be engaged after this amazing, tall, strong, handsome, faithful guy.  I will go on a mission to Japan.  I will be a 7 Peaks lifeguard.
  • In 20 Years: I will be 29 and will be pregnant with my 3rd baby girl. I will have to have a ‘sea section’ for my 3rd kid.   I think I will have 5 kids overall… 2 boys and 3 girls.  My job will be a Mom.  I will live in Organ (ha!) with Emily.  Our kid will BFFS!

LUKE

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 11.  I will be in 6th grade.  I will hav big home work to do.
  • In 10 Years: I will be 16.  I will look cool.  I will dants with girls.  I will be in high school.
  • In 20 Years: I will be 26.  I will be married to a pretty girl.  What should I be?  I don’t want to be a fire fighter cuz then I might die.  I don’t want to be a doctor because then I’ll have to work all day long. … I will be a doctor and work all day long.    (in Picture form… Luke 40  wife: Lillie 41   Kids: Charlie 14, Sam 12, Jack 7, Mary 4, and Jane 1.

MATTHEWimage

  • In 5 Years:  I will be 10 years old.  I’ll be reading scriptures by myself and doing homework.  I’ll be in 5th grade.  I’ll be in Cub Scouts.
  • In 10 Years: I will be 15 years old.  I’ll be in 10th grade at Pine Creek High School.  I’m going to like girls and dances.  I’m going to be a soccer player.
  • In 20 Years: I will be 25 years old.  I’ll get married to a pretty girl.  My wife will have a baby and if it’s a boy it will be Sam and if it’s a girl it will be Amber, because it’s a pretty name.  I’ll have a red car or a BYU car.  (Then he drew a picture of ‘the girl and me getting ready to kiss’.  Then he broke out into song “Kissing, kissing, always kissing.”  So funny!”

1 comment:

David and Mary Walton said...

This is awesome!! Your kids have great goals!!