On our sea day we slept in till 9:30 – which was wonderful. Then we headed up to the gym to run on the treadmill. We got ready and met Mom and Dad and Dan and Sarah for lunch at the Lido at 12:30. Mom and I went outside and got taco pile up from the Mexican bar outside and Chris got the same Italian meal he had loved the day before. Then chocolate ice cream. We taught Dad how to play Splendor – which was fun and he almost won. It was a pretty overcast and foggy day. Since the ship was heading from the St. Lawrence river out into the Gulf of St. Lawrence we were headed into some pretty choppy waters and the ship swayed back and forth. I got a pretty bad headache so I went back to the room to lie down and took a great nap which helped a lot.
Dinner that night was one of our dressy nights and the food was so good. I ordered Orange Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Creamed Artichoke and Heritage Carrot Soup, and Cracked Pepper Tenderloin with Grilled Shrimp. Delish.
No comments:
Post a Comment