Johnson Family

Johnson Family

September 26, 2016

Report from Elder Johnson–Ready to leave the MTC

Përshendetje, everyone!

I loved the MTC, and experienced so much spiritual growth here. I love this work and I am excited to get to Albania, where I know I have been specifically called to go there. I am so excited. It is going to be so hard, yet amazing. I know that this church is true. I know that Christ is our Savior, and that we can come closer to Him through the Book of Mormon, through building Christlike attributes and powerful prayer and scripture study. I know the importance of conversion to the Gospel, and acting on the faith you have. I love my Savior and my family. 

My last week at the MTC has been very good. We have officially mastered Shqip... yeah, no.   But, Elder Benson and I are so ready to go!   I love Europe and I am so grateful that we got to travel everywhere when we lived there. Basically, whenever anyone is going to an European mission, I can say, "Oh, that is a great place. I have loved connecting with people, especially those going to the Germany, Frankfurt mission and the Hungary, Budapest mission, (in our zone) because I can tell them how great it is. I wish I remembered more about all the places we have been to. 

I am just about finished packing. Then, dinner and our last class, with both Motra Kokol and Vëllai Bangeter. I will definitely miss being taught by them. Then, we sleep for 4 hours and then fly on planes for A LONG TIME!

Grandma and Grandpa Walton, I love you and am praying for you both. I really enjoyed reading your letters.   I will be looking out for Brother Patterson's aunt and uncle. So cool.  Albania is going to be so amazing.

Our families names spelled in Shqip (just for fun):

Kristëfër        Lisa        Rajën        Kejti        Emëli        Megën        Luk        Mathiu

Love you! Elder Xhansën

No comments: