

I took a couple pictures of Chris at work last time we visited. After nine years, he finally has an office of his own. No, it's not a 'window view' penthouse office for this doctor. This profession prefers a dark little cave... still he's quite proud of it. I turned the light on for the first one so you could get a better view. Check out his fridge and ample supply of snacks and drinks. The girls love to go visit Dad and help themselves to whatever he's got. What could be better. He spends most of his time at the back table. This is where he reads his films and dictates. I love it when I pop in and catch him in action. What language are you speaking and how did you learn it?? Oh ya, the nine years. Love ya, babe.
6 comments:
Nice to have your own office like Tommy Boy with a fridge you can keep beerrrsoda and stuff. Lisa I like your quote! Do you feel like you are getting kicked all the time?
My office is bigger (just kidding) ...maybe I should get a mini fridge for the croproom.
Wow, Chris, you look pretty legit!
Yeah for Chris!
Love the quote about being kicked from the inside.
I need a mini fridge in my salon! That sounds great!
Wow, he looks so professional!!!
Post a Comment