
The Biggest Witch... Katie 7 1/2 years old


Katie was happy to be an all black evil witch but still thought she looked pretty. She liked her cape and her special fishnet stockings. She and Ryan got to trick or treat extra long after they dropped off Megan and Emily. She loved that!The "Medium Witch" Emily almost 5 years old

Emily always refers to herself as the 'Medium sister'. Not middle, not second... Medium. So today she was the Medium Witch. Emily loved her cape and liked running so that it would fly out behind her. She said her favorite part was 'when people gave me candy'. Of course!The Littlest Witch... Megan 2 1/2 years old

And finally...
LINK, the hero of all Zelda adventures... Ryan 9 1/2 years old
Back in August Ryan decided he wanted to be LINK, the main character of his favorite gamecube game 'Zelda Twilight Princess'. "What?" I thought, until I remembered that his uncle Brian was Link when he was about the same age. (It's not the first time or the last that Ryan will follow in Brian's footsteps. So Brian... thanks a lot and the pressure's on!) Ryan was so excited he could hardly stand it. He was a great big brother helping the littlest witch to the door and waiting for them to catch up. (These acre lots in our neighborhood aren't the best for little feet.) When they came home to drop off the littlest witches, Ryan dumped out his candy and said "Mom, don't eat any of this." I said, "I'm not sure that I can agree to that." Then he became worried. "Mom, seriously, don't eat my candy." "Ok, I won't eat the whole pile" I said with a smile. He was really worried... Dad had to convinced him that his candy would be safe before he would leave. As Ryan walked out of the room Chris and I exchanged sneaky smiles. Sorry Ry.
12 comments:
your girls are SOOOO cute! and ryan is such a handsome young man. love halloween.
I loved seeing you in your costumes and seeing all the fun Halloween things you got to do! I got to go to Lindsey's school with Haylee. She got to be in the parade with Lindsey's class. You kids are just too cute! Love you!
Ok, great "scary" witches! You are so creative Lisa. I love it that the olders got to stay out longer. And the candy panic sounds similar to our house...only when the boys went to bed. Oh the panic of Mom and Dad eating the candy.
Oh, I always love your halloween photo shoots. The witches looked darling. Emily is looking so much older... and Katie, fish net stockings? You're definitely getting older.
Katie, you were the cutest bigger witch than I have ever seen....except for maybe when your mom was the cutest witch! Emily, you looked so adorable. I love your pictures. Megan, you are a darling little rascal of a witch. I love all your brooms, cladrons, and hats!
Ryan, I thought you make a great Link! Very handsome.
They are absolutely perfect scary witches. Adorable. We would sometimes go to the remote neighborhoods because that's where people would buy great candy because there wasn't much foot traffic. You get in neighborhoods like ours and end up with a bunch of dum dums and tootsie rolls! :)
Darling kids and costumes! What fun traditions! What a great mom to still be standing and baking in your condition!
Your girls are beautiful. It's almost ashame your having a boy. You should populate the Earth with your sweet, gorgeous girls. They look fantastic and your pictures are incredible. What kind of camera do yo use? I'm in the market for one for Christmas.
Chase is going to be totally jealous of Ryan's costume. He looks fantastic. Very handsome too.
Hi Lisa, this is Stephanie, Sarah's sister! I just wanted to say that your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! Ryan is so handsome. I'm excited you're having another boy.That will be so fun, and great for Ryan! I like to look at your blog, I hope that's okay!
What great Halloween photos, Lisa!! I love them all! The backgrounds are perfect too - especially the forest. Perfect for little witches AND Link. We just used our front porch - boring!
What can I say? I'm related to the most beautiful children! I've decided I'm going to use Rob's expensive hunting habit to petition for a nice camera so my pictures will look as good as yours!
You guys are the BEST Halloweeners I've ever heard of. Pumpkin carving, caramel apples, awesome costumes, extra long trick or treating! Wow, sounds like a full week of Halloween fun! I LOVED the title of the post as well! You are always so clever Lees! Glad you guys had such a fun week!
Post a Comment