Johnson Family
October 14, 2007
A Blog of his Very Own
I gave in. Ryan has been dying for a blog ever since I started one in July. For two months I said no. Then I said 'Well, maybe if you show me that you are better writing in your journal.' ...That was good and bad. Every night he pulled me to the computer wanting me to type in his latest entry... (I'm a faster typer). The kids and I have been typing our journals in the computer for years but he's never had this much enthusiasm. The final kicker was when Uncle Brian made his 'very own blog'. For some reason all my kids stared in awe at Brian's blog and said in unison... 'Brian has his very own blog?' I think because he still lives with Grandma and Grandpa they consider him 'a kid' unworthy of such freedoms. This afternoon when Ryan asked me about his very own blog for the millionth time I thought for a moment and then said, "I think so." It took a brief second for him to realize what I said. Then he began 'the happy dance'... at least that's what Katie called it. When he asked when we could start I looked at him and sighed... "If only my family room were clean, then I would really want to do it tonight."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You knew it would happen eventually. His blog is cute. What do his siblings think about that?
May favorite part..."if only the living room was clean..." I seriously need to try that at my house. I love the blog. It is adorable. I'm just waiting to see "Katie's very own blog." It is only a matter of time. What a great Mom you are!
Chase is so excited. He better not ask me for his own blog though because I am not so nice. My poor kids have been trying to call forever. The time difference is killing us. Bythe time they get home from school it is bedtime for your kids and then we keep forgetting on the weekends. AHAHHAHAHAh!
How fun for Ryan. Thanks for adding us in the comments and pictures.
Post a Comment