Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 12, 2007

A Beautiful Evening

It was a beautiful evening. When Chris called on his way home from work we made plans for something outside... We ate dinner on the patio, walked around the block and then let the kids play in the backyard until it was dark, while Chris and I read our books outside.
It was perfect.



The view from our back patio.


Ryan and Katie racing down the street. Ryan lapped us a couple times around the block... and it's a big block.


Megan had a smile on her face the whole night. She loved riding with Emmy.


At the end of the walk we can see our house through all the tall grass and opt for a shortcut.

3 comments:

Amy Silva said...

I bet it's fun for Emily to be the big sister and drive Megan around. The area looks beautiful.

Geneva said...

Your neighborhood is unbelievable! All that green grass. You have no idea how much I appreciate green grass now! And all the trees, how would it be?

The Seaquist Family said...

Absolutely beautiful. Are you sure you aren't already in your "walk the baby out" stage? Sounds like you have done a lot of walking lately. Love your neighborhood. I love just letting the kids go on their bikes. It is one of my favorite activities, probably because they love it so much.