Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 17, 2007

6 weeks or 42 days...

I have exactly 6 weeks till my due date. That's 6 cub nights. 6 Saturday dates with 'just' my husband. 6 Sundays I have to find something to wear to church. 6 weeks to get Christmas presents organized. 6 weeks to stress about the labor. 6 weeks before I need to stop eating everything in sight and face my new sized butt and thighs. It's going to go fast.

OR... it's 42 days of sleeping poorly with two body sized pillows squished on either side of me. (Good thing we bought a King sized bed.) 42 days of backaches, 42 days of waddling around, bending over and squating to pick something up and realizing I can't get back up. 42 days of not being able to lie on my back (I love sleeping on my back) 42 days of agony. It's never going to end.

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

THis is super cute. I think I'd go for the 6 weeks, until it hit 3 weeks, then I'd be looking forward to not waddling! Good luck, Christmas already? You're good!

Shelley said...

Lisa, you are getting so close! We are excited to see the new little one. We miss being there in Georgia, but although my skin is dry, dry, dry, my hair is not as flat. I love looking at the pics on your blog. I especially like the ones of the kids sliding down the hill on the boxes. That was so fun! See, everyone knows about the Chatahoochee song, so I wasn't making that up. My days are filled with playing with cute baby Haylee. She is a good baby and we are having a lot of fun!

Lindsey said...

I remember being there...vaguely. It's crazy how quickly you forget how miserable it is to be pregnant. My mom says that's how you can have more than one!!!

Elisha and Scott said...

Cute way to break it down. It'll be here before you know it huh? It was good to talk to you the other day. I hope you and Chris are feeling better.