
Somehow between the ages of 2 and 7 they go from little rascal to total sweetheart. Katie is our cute little note writer. After she gave me my note, she said, 'Mom, Dad's note is almost the same... you both got three stars, that's the best! ...but he has a skating part and you have a shopping part... but they are both sports." When I gave her a suprised look she said, "Mom, shopping is like a sport. You have to do tons of walking and carrying and lifting..." You're right, Katie. I like the way you think. If that's the case, Dad and I both like sports. Thanks for the notes, sweetie.
7 comments:
Katie,
Thanks for the self confidence booster. I guess I'm in better shape than I thought, I've been "exercising" a lot in the past few months!
I bet you never knew you were a master at "sports". That is fantastic...you have to wonder where she gets it. I am guessing she does a bit more shopping than rollar skating. So cute!
I'm an athlete!!!!!!!!!
I just might add Katie's deffinition of sports to Wikipedia just so everyone knows what a jock I am! So funny, Emily is a note writter too.
So cute, Katie! What a sweetheart you are. I hope Annie and Leah write me cute notes like that someday!!
Katie, I love your notes! You are just so sweet I love you so much. I think you are a good example too!
lisa you are so good at blogging that I get behind on reading your entries. This one is HILARIOUS!! I'm with Katie, shopping IS a sport! And from now on, I"m going to think of it as my "workout". Wow, I'm gonna be in GREAT shape now!
That is way too cute of Katie. Love the notes and her definition of sports. I told Scott I was ALWAYS working out. What a great way to look at spending money or just window shopping! I can't wait to get more exericise today!
Post a Comment