Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 31, 2007

A Week of Halloween Fun

We had a great Halloween week. Making caramel apples was fun. The kids loved decorating them themselves... especially Emily... she took the longest putting on each piece of candy. It took them a half hour to eat them too! We also had a great time playing Halloween Bingo, and annual tradition, making ghost and pumpkin sugar cookies and of course carving pumpkins.

Carmel Apples

Making Sugar Cookies
Megan started out watching on the barstool, then moved to the top of the bar, and then made herself comfortable right beside the dough. When I put the first batch in the oven I turned around to find her screaming with joy... "I did it myself!" She was lots of help.

Carving Pumpkins

4 comments:

Amy Silva said...

Man, those carmel apples look so good. It looks like you've had a great week. I can't believe it's November now!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It makes it almost feel like we were there. What a fun family.

Jennifer said...

I love, love the picture of the klids with their carved pumpkins. Only wish our pumpkins were still standing so i could copy you. They've all melted into pools of pumpkin goo. YUCK! By the way, you're TAGGED. Check out my blog for the directions. Can you beleive you only have a few pregnant weeks left. I"M SOOOOOO JEALOUS!

Malpractice said...

I can't help but see dollar signs after checking out all the goodies your kids are eating. Are you planning on moving back to Washington any time? I know a good dentist.
-Dave