Johnson Family

Johnson Family

October 15, 2007

Little Rascal



Little Megan thinks she is Big Megan and can get and do whatever she wants. Today she wanted a yogurt for snack. She didn't bother asking me, she just thought she'd get it herself by pushing a barstool over to the frige and climbing on in.



Here she is helping herself to a snack and making faces so that her brother and sisters will laugh. What a little rascal.

6 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

Ok, let me first say how proud I am that you grabbed the camera first. Of course instinct says to immediately say "Megan, get down from there!" Oh how I love these pictures. I have a feeling that is going to be Ava in another year or two...she is already heading that sneaky path.

Lisa said...

Mary, I knew you would be proud of me. My kids thought it was funny that I was taking pictures of her instead of getting mad... but I just wanted the pictures.

Jamie C. said...

She must be buff too, that stool looks pretty heavy! How cute is she? I love that she is such a ham for all her siblings! By the way, Gabs named her and Gwen's baby Emily and Megan and asked if I know how to get to Georgia. I'm telling you, her memory of your girls is amazing!

Anonymous said...

She really is a little character. Remember how Brian wouldn't get anything to eat without asking--even as a teenager? So different.

Lindsey said...

Megan is a bad influence on Haylee! No more looking at your blog for her... With a dad like Rob, Haylee is destined to be naughty!

Elisha and Scott said...

Oh, the joys of motherhood. I look forward to those days. I hope I'm as quick as you to get the camera and not the rag!