Johnson Family

Johnson Family

November 26, 2007

Two Baby Boys

Ryan Johnson... almost a week old. June 1998


Luke Johnson... almost a week old. November 2007


Ryan has more hair, Luke has more weight... both have on the same outfit and each has his own special blanket.
...Grandma Johnson gave us the little Gymboree outfit. It's one of the few that I kept from Ryan. They both wore it home from the hospital... almost a decade apart. Ryan's yellow silky blanket behind him was made by Great Grandma Walton. She made it yellow since we didn't know what we were having. After three pink silky blankets, Great Grandma Walton finally got to make a light blue blanket for Luke.

8 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

That is so sweet. I am so impressed that after 9 years of storage the outfit was fit to be worn again. They are two adorable boys. How fun to compare the two photos. So sweet to have another little boy in the family. I'm sure Ryan is doing the happy dance (he probably learned a few moves from his Dad.)

Jamie C. said...

Love it Lisa. I can't believe both those pictures are less than a week old. They are both so big and wide awake. Look at those cheeks on Luke...you should be so proud!

Jennifer said...

loved the comparison of the boys lisa. They are both darling of course. I'm so excited to posting pics of my own little one soon.

Haden said...

I love your blog and congratulations on your new darling Luke. I didn't even notice the pictures were not the same person until I read more. How cool.

Elisha and Scott said...

how fun to have another boy. i didn't read below at first and thought......wow, luke really looks like ryan. k, i'm not blonde, just slow.

Lindsey said...

Love the pics! I distictly remember coming to the hospital after Ryan was born. I'm sad we don't get to do that for Lukey! Give them both kisses for me (even though Ryan's a big boy now).

Sara said...

What a sweet looking boy! It's amazing how much they look alike and yet how different they look all at the same time. The cute outfit looks great for being 9 years old!!!

Marilee said...

Wow, do those two ever look alike! I'm not surprised though since your girls all look so much alike! You're kids are just little cookie cutters of eachother (but in case Chris was wondering they are the "irrepalaceable" kind!-sorry couldn't resist that! Hee hee! Do you remember when we played scattergories and we got double points for putting "cookie cutter" as something you replace and the guys said "you don't replace cookie cutters!") Anyway, cute, cute pics!!