Dear Luke,I can’t wait till you are born. I can’t wait till I can teach you about Pokemon and how to draw Pokemon, and Zelda and link. We have a play set ready for you. It is really fun. Our family motto is ‘No Empty Chairs’. Don’t eat the food that we eat yet. Eat baby food right now. I will teach you songs, how to play Gamecube and make crafts and food and songs and books. Megan might not share her toys with you. I want to see you, hug you and hold you. Please love Pokemon and Zelda. They are awesome. I am giving you Pokemon cards. I can’t wait to watch High School Musical 2 with you. I hope you like the church and learn about it and the temple. I love you sooooooooooooooo much. PS: I will hold you more than everybody… maybe not as much as mom though.
Love Ryan
Dear Luke,When Mom is going to have you, I will be so excited. Our family motto is ‘No Empty Chairs’! We say that because we want everybody to be in the Celestial Kingdom together. I want to help you learn how to do stuff, like pumping on the swing. I am so excited to hold you and baby-sit you. I think you will love sports and you will like spaghetti and fruit salad. I think you will have black hair and blue eyes and I think I will hold you the most. I love you so much.
Love Katie
Dear Luke,Megan has toys for you. I am excited for you to come out. I want to help you. I want to play with you. I will kiss you and hug you. You will be as big as a box. When you come out, you will crawl right away and walk. You will go on the baby swing. The slide might be too big for you but someone can catch you. You will eat baby food like applesauce. Mom will feed you milk from ‘those stuff’ (pointing to her chest). I think you will have yellow hair like Sloan and brown eyes and skinny cheeks. I will teach you to walk. You will be so cute in our family.
Love Emily
Megan’s answers…-Is there a baby in Mommy’s tummy? ...Yes
-Is it a boy or a girl? ...A boy
-What is his name? ... a boy... ummm, Luke
-What is the baby going to do? …Play with my toys and sleep.
...uh oh, sorry mom, I drew on my finger. The baby don’t draw on his finger.
-What is the baby going to eat? ...Nothing, not fishy crackers.
-What should we do with the baby? ...sing songs
-Are you going to share your toys with Luke? ...NO, it’s not a girl. It’s a BOY, like Daddy!!!
-What do boys do? Play video. Not do ‘dancerella'. That’s for all the girls.
-Where is the baby right now? ... in your tummy. When he comes out I will be a big sister. The baby will be big. The baby will say “Please hold me Momma” like that.
I love you. Love Megan
12 comments:
Way cute idea! Now I have to have another baby just so I can do this...ha-ha. Darling pictures, miss you guys!
i agree...what a cute idea. i love your family motto and what it means. so cute.
All the letters are so cute! I love Emily's letter - "You will be as big as a box?" haha.... so funny. And hopefully she isn't too let down when Luke isn't crawling and walking right away! And I can tell Ryan is just so excited for a brother!
Oh, I love them all! Emily's letter is so funny. I love how your children know and understand your family motto. These letters are so sweet.
Lisa, love the letters we write letters too for our baby books. A few weeks ago we re-read the letters the kids wrote when Katie was on the way. It was so fun. 11 more days maybe and we'll have a baby in our home.
How cute. I especially love the individual pictures with each kid. Emmy cracks me up, but it's good to know Megan won't be trying to feed Luke fish crackers. Spencer and Kayla on the other hand...
So sweet and what a great idea...I will have to remember that one. You really are the journal queen. Which reminds me...I haven't journaled in a month. I better get crackin!
I love the letters! How precious. Luke will enjoy them when he is bigger. Lookes like you have lots of good helpers to hold him! Can't wait to come and see you all.
So cute and what a great idea, but I am good with my three and can just admit it is a good idea that I was never clever enough to think of. Of course Emily is hilarious. You have your hands full with that one.
Wait, does no empty chairs mean that since you have 8 chairs at your table...you now still have one chair empty...? Guess there is more work to do. Or maybe that is for a dog? :)
i was just going to get your address today. thanks so much.
He is such a doll!!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment