Johnson Family

Johnson Family

December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve... It's all about Tradition


We had a great Christmas Eve. Chris worked for a couple hours and then we went out to lunch and to see our traditional Christmas Eve movie. We got there in plenty of time to pick the best seats only to find that we shared the entire theatre with only two other people. We watched Enchanted and sang "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss" the whole way home. We ate our traditional turkey potatoes, rolls, gravy, creamed corn, sparkling cider, and of course red raspberry jello Christmas eve dinner. Then we took our traditional stocking pictures and then opened our new Christmas book and read it as a family. Then lots of bouncing up and down as we got Santa's plate ready with cookies and eggnog (it's Santa's favorite!). As soon as the children were nestled all snug in their beds Chris went into their rooms to get them all excited again. What a fun night.






7 comments:

Amy Silva said...

I love the stocking pictures, Lisa. You see a little personality in each one.

Geneva said...

I love that Luke is already trained to hold his stocking and look right at the camera....I think he's advanced!

The Seaquist Family said...

Love the stocking pictures...although I think Luke could actually fit in his. Those things are huge...I want one of those stockings!

Dr. Awesome said...

Thoses stockings are huge! I beet a Wii could fit in there. They're
about 2 times the size of mine.

The Fowers Family Website said...

Lisa,
We love your blogspot! Your family is so beautiful! If you are ever in Missouri stop by for a visit!

Danielle

Jamie C. said...

Whoa, it's been a long time! I'm so happy your christmas eve was good. We were 4 of 10 people at Enchanted here on Christmas eve! I hope you're having fun with all your company!

Lindsey said...

Christmas looks like fun at your house. We had a different Enchanted experience. Let's just say the front row really does cause neck pain! Love you guys.