Johnson Family

Johnson Family

July 29, 2008

Baptism Day


It is days like this that make me feel so grateful.

Grateful for a beautiful daughter so excited to be baptized. Grateful for a mother daughter shopping trip to find the perfect dress. Grateful for a husband worthy of the priesthood. Grateful for family and friends who made the effort to come and share this day with us. Grateful for those who participated in Katie's program per her request. Grateful for Grandmas and Grandpas. Grateful for good examples for my kids. Grateful for the spirit. Grateful to see my daughter bear her testimony. Grateful for my own testimony strengthened. Grateful for the gospel.

9 comments:

Ellie said...

i love katie's dress, it is so cute!

Jennifer said...

She looks so beautiful. What a wonderful day for your family. And totally cute program Lisa. I may have to copy. Wish we could have been there. Welcome home!

Evans Family said...

Hi Lisa,
I found your blog through Mychel-Anne's. I have enjoyed it very much! It sounds like ya'll had a wonderful trip and such a sweet baptism for Katie. How neat to share it with all of your family!!

The Seaquist Family said...

When I saw Katie's dress I told Derek that it was a bigger version of Ava's blessing dress. I love it. What an amazing day. I'm so glad I have such awesome friends to help plan my first baptism in a few months...how has 8 years already gone by? What a great example you are Katie!

Ellie said...

I love all the new pictures!

Nikole said...

Katie you are so beautiful. We are so glad that we got to share such a special day with you!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little girl you have on your hands. we were so glad we could be a part of her special day.

Jamie C. said...

Oh, pretty Katie. Congratulations on being baptized! You look beautiful!

Sara said...

LOVE the pictures of Katie. They truly are fabulous. I can't believe she is already 8. We will be doing that next summer! AHHH!