Johnson Family

Johnson Family

August 18, 2008

Beach Bums and such

If we weren't out on the boat then we were hanging out on the beach... and having a great time.

Showing off muscles.

Spencer's cute little behind (that we saw several times when he peed in the lake)

Uncle Rob and the boys playing

Emily playing in the sand.

What a cutie.

Grandma and Haylee

What a sweetheart.

Little Lukey

Beautiful girls... Lindsey, Haylee and Kayla

The kids enjoying the beach.

Spencer buried up to his neck.

Love that cute Tyler expression.

2 comments:

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Hey! Great to land on your blogsite through Kim Ence's. We met back in April very briefly at the Evan's home for a social they threw for our visiting family. I really wish we could have overlapped our time with you in Columbus - we would have loved to have gotten to know you better - and glancing at your blogsite we have so much in common. . . England, Wicked, Utah, Columbus.

Fun to see you having a great time in Columbus. I love that you are eating up Callaway Gardens - one of my faves. We miss it there and miss the South and the Flat Rock ward.

If you ever get to NYC - maybe we could meet up.

Tammy

Nikole said...

I had forgotten how many times Spencer mooned everyone on that trip. He always makes me laugh, even if I shouldn't be. Playing on the beach was so much fun!