We love this time of year... when football starts and our wardrobe turns blue. Our BYU season is off to a fabulous start as you can tell. Three great wins.
Chris flew to Washington for last Saturday's game. He was in the stands with Jim and Joe as BYU blocked a kick in the final seconds of the game to win 28-27. It was intense and a fun game to be there for. I think they talked BYU football for the entire 48 hours that he was there. I was so sad I wasn't there! I watched it alone in my living room screaming and 'sounding like Dad' says Ryan. This week's game was less intense but even more exciting. A 59-0 blow out against UCLA. What a first half.
Rise and shout, the Cougars are out!
8 comments:
Have you started sending these cute pictures to BYU yet. Maybe after a few years of being BYU poster children the kids will be shoe-ins when they apply. You have such a cute family Lisa! I can't believe Chris was in town...
Go Cougs!! We are loving the season so far! adorable pictures, like always:)
That game was a blow out! I was shocked at the score when I turned it on. I guess BYU was making a statement....we are a force to be reckoned with!
WHOO-HOO who doesn't love some BYU football. My favorite college ever! :)
It is fun to be a cougar fan! In fact, we're (aka-Joe's making me) watch the UCLA game again. I'm willing this time around, because there is no yelling at the TV in this game. Only happy celebrations. Next year we'll find a game we can all be at. It was a fun weekend. HAve fun at the TCU game!
I think the only reason Derek conseneted to get cable was to see BYU play. What an awesome season beginning.
Yes, we are blue too...even more fun when you can go to the game. We laughed at the poor cheerleaders, they had to run around the track every time BYU scored...boy were they tired! The girl cheerleaders had to help the guy cheerleaders, because they just kept making those tuchdowns! It was a great day in Provo.
Go Cougars!
Post a Comment