Megan's week...
- Preschool field trip to the Columbus Museum on Tuesday
- Gymnastics on Tuesday
- Playdate on Wednesday
- Preschool field trip to Kids Zone on Friday
Emily's week...
- Ballet on Monday
- Gymnastics on Tuesday
Katie's week...
- Ballet on Monday
- Gymnastics on Tuesday
Ryan's week...
- Pine wood Derby on Wednesday
- Basketball practice on Thursday
- Basketball game on Saturday
Chris' week...
- A doctor's appointment on Tuesday
- Bishopric Stuff/ Pine wood Derby cheerleader on Wednesday
- Ryan's Basketball practice against the Dad's on Thursday
- Working all Saturday
Lukey's week...
- most of the above
Lisa's week...
- ALL OF THE ABOVE! and
- Girls Night out on Thursday
- Trip to the hospital for Glucose Test - whenever I can fit it in.
(and this is just the scheduled stuff we have to leave the house for!)
1 comment:
You have to stop doing all these posts before I have a chance to comment on them! First, even I'm jealous Katie and Emily get to have horseback riding lessons. Second, SO FUN to have Geneva and kids come to visit. Third, I'm sorry you all missed Luke, but we were so glad to have him here for a few days. Haylee will be talking about "Lukey" for days. Fourth, just looking at your schedule makes me think one kid is hectic enough...five and then six? I'm glad you are so on top of things and can keep track of it all. Thanks for sharing your hubby and little boy!
Post a Comment