Emily came home full of excitement on Thursday. "Mom, I get to have Happy this weekend if you say it's ok." Happy is the Kindergarten class hamster. "Sure I said." Ryan froze and turned slowly. "Mom, I can't believe you just said yes! It's a PET, Mom." Yes, I know, I'm not fond of pets. But a pet for three days? That's my kind of pet!!!
6 comments:
I was just looking at that picture thinking how in the world do you keep your floors so shiny? ANd then I realized that they aren't on the floor, they are on the table. I am totally with you on the pet thing. NO pets in this house!
I only wish I didn't have to have pets, but that would definitely not go over with my hubby. I LOVE the aprons your mom sent. They are to die for.
love the aprons! the ballerina photo is so cute.
That would be my kind of pet too. We have tried pets....bunnies that stayed outside, a tadpole, even a dog.........we KILLED them all. Now my husband is okay with no pets. We have kids instead of animals. They're almost as messy and stinky!!! Cutest aprons ever....I want one!
That IS my kind of pet too! Do you want my dog for three days???
Oh I'm with you. My kids want a pet so badly but Brandon and I tell them that they can have a pet...when they have their own house!
Post a Comment