
What I am doing: Preparing Enrichment lesson
What I’m proud of today: Cleaning my room
What I’m thinking about: Three Word Answers
Who is home: Everyone but Chris
Plans tonight: Blog, Lesson, Relax
My weekend was: Movies, Milkshakes, Snow
What’s for dinner: Spaghetti and Corn
Feelings about love: Grateful for it!
Feelings about life: Busy and Wonderful
What I need: More time everyday
What I want: Backrub and nap
What I have: Totally understanding Husband
My pet peeve: Too much noise
My guilty pleasure: Shopping By Myself
What you don’t know about me: No patience night
What I can hear: nothing... kids bedtime
What I can smell: nothing... need candle
My style: Classic Simple Fun
My hairdo: Long layered bangs
My outfit: comfy maternity t-shirt
My mood: sleepy happy determined
The weather today: 50s, sunny, bright
Thoughts on parenting: Hard, worth it
Thoughts on marriage: Wonderful, best friend
Thoughts on politics: Interesting and frustrating
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: Don't really care
Thoughts on beauty: I am pregnant.
What I’m proud of today: Cleaning my room
What I’m thinking about: Three Word Answers
Who is home: Everyone but Chris
Plans tonight: Blog, Lesson, Relax
My weekend was: Movies, Milkshakes, Snow
What’s for dinner: Spaghetti and Corn
Feelings about love: Grateful for it!
Feelings about life: Busy and Wonderful
What I need: More time everyday
What I want: Backrub and nap
What I have: Totally understanding Husband
My pet peeve: Too much noise
My guilty pleasure: Shopping By Myself
What you don’t know about me: No patience night
What I can hear: nothing... kids bedtime
What I can smell: nothing... need candle
My style: Classic Simple Fun
My hairdo: Long layered bangs
My outfit: comfy maternity t-shirt
My mood: sleepy happy determined
The weather today: 50s, sunny, bright
Thoughts on parenting: Hard, worth it
Thoughts on marriage: Wonderful, best friend
Thoughts on politics: Interesting and frustrating
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: Don't really care
Thoughts on beauty: I am pregnant.
Thoughts on sleep: I love it
Thoughts on writing: Love having it
My favorite appliance: Computer DVR TV
My favorite car: Black Yukon Denali
My favorite splurge: Vacations with anyone
My favorite beauty secret: Must wear makeup
My favorite treat: Fresh Strawberry pie
Thoughts on writing: Love having it
My favorite appliance: Computer DVR TV
My favorite car: Black Yukon Denali
My favorite splurge: Vacations with anyone
My favorite beauty secret: Must wear makeup
My favorite treat: Fresh Strawberry pie
My favorite everyday pleasure: Shows with Chris
Ten years ago: Medical School, Baby
Five years ago: Residency, three kids
One year ago: Georiga, five kids
One year from now: six kids, done.
Five years from now: No more strollers
Ten years from now: Ryan on Mission
I’m famous for: always making jello
I’ll never be famous for: Wii playing skills
Who I am: Happy Mom Wife
Who I hope to be: Happy, good example
What I’m thankful for: Gospel, Family, Friends
Ten years ago: Medical School, Baby
Five years ago: Residency, three kids
One year ago: Georiga, five kids
One year from now: six kids, done.
Five years from now: No more strollers
Ten years from now: Ryan on Mission
I’m famous for: always making jello
I’ll never be famous for: Wii playing skills
Who I am: Happy Mom Wife
Who I hope to be: Happy, good example
What I’m thankful for: Gospel, Family, Friends
6 comments:
I love these! I'm copying:)
That was fun to read and get a few new insights....even though I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open. You are wonderful!!
Thanks for sharing loved this.
That is cute. It's nice to make you really think about stuff with a word limit. You'll probably be seeing this showing up on my blog. Love you!
This is so great Lisa. I am copying too even down to your color choices! Do you hate me...just remeber it;s a tribute to your greatness that I am always wanting to do what you do:-)
So fun to read about you! I love the 3 words. It would be fun to see a list from Chris.
Post a Comment