
After much debate and many changes, Megan finally decided a couple weeks ago that she wanted a Tinkerbell party for her fourth birthday. She picked out purple and green Tinkerbell plates and cups and then stickers for her gift tags. The big kids and I had everything decorated last night ready for today. Then we borrowed Emily's tinkerbell figurines and added them to the very not professional cake. Walla... a perfect Tinkerbell party and one very content little four year old.

Megan loved her presents... a shirt, two pair of socks, a front pack for her baby and a new baby boy doll. (She's been dressing up her doll in boyish clothes and calling him a boy for a month now so I thought I'd add a real boy to her doll family... and soon both of us will be playing with our baby boys.) Thank you to G&G Johnson and everyone who spoiled her at her Utah birthday party and to G&G Walton for her birthday package.
6 comments:
Megan, you are such a big girl! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. You are a sweetheart.
Such a darling 4 year old! It was so much fun to have a Birthday party for you here...miss you already!
Happy Birthday miss Megan! What a fun birthday. You look gorgeous in purple and so grown up for your big day!
I'm glad we were able to celebrate Meg's birthday with her here in Utah. How lucky to have two birthday parties!
Happy Birthday Megan. A tinkerbell party sounds like a perfect way to celebrate!
Megan, we miss you! It was so much fun to see you and celebrate your birthday with you. You are so big! We love you Megan!
Post a Comment